Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Link love

Check these out -

101 physical things that can be reduced in your home is a great reminder that most of us have too much stuff no matter how much we declutter. We cleaned our upper kitchen cabinets and out went 3 items - it would have been 4 but I put the small thermos back LOL. Silly because I haven't used it since I bought myself an insulated travel mug. Next decluttering round perhaps.

Slow your home - I especially like the 2013 in 2013 declutter challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I like the 101 list - if I just worked on reducing picture frames, plant containers and scrapbook supplies, it would make a big difference!

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 12 - Spring is here and so are bugs

Welcome to Spring!  It was a nice sunny and warm week so we took a scenic drive exploring parts of Berkeley near the campus and the hills be...