I'll be adjusting this plan to take advantage of any breaks in the rain and/or warmer weather by getting outside to walk the dog or do other things!
You will notice that some of these are carry overs from last week. I do tend to be too ambitions!
TO ADD IN AS TIME OPENS UP:
** Call one of my SILs and a friend in another state
** Continue to clean up old photo files on computer
** email holiday notes to friends
- Clean rest of kitchen cupboards
- Rake leaves (the seemingly never ending project)
- Finish photos for home inventory. Back up both and send copy to my brother and oldest son.
- Finally learn how to use cloud backup for computer!!!!
- Finally set up Treasury Direct account to enable converting paper bonds to electronic ones. Send at least one bond to try it.
- Neighborhood party - both aren't feeling well so not going
Raining - Walk dog (rain permitting)
Too wet - Walk dog (rain permitting)
- Gym - OOPS
- Complete Road Scholar forms for Key West trip
- Clean kitchen & baths
- Vacuum & dust
- Decide what to make for next Tuesday's book club holiday party potluck