Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Where do my readers live?

Some other bloggers have been posting the top 10 countries where their readers live and I thought I'd join in. I'm pretty sure I know who the reader in Spain is, but I'd really like to know who is reading from other countries but is not a site member. Knowing that we bloggers are carrying on a conversation across the world is fantastic. I would love to travel more of the world and get to know people who live in different countries but for now I'm doing it through blogging.

Let me know where you are reading from, what appeals to you about this blog and if you have one of your own.

Over the last week this blogs top ten countries were:

United States

Canada

United Kingdom

Russia

Australia

Germany

New Zealand

Poland

U.S. Virgin Islands

Spain

The all time list was similar but has India and the Philippines instead of Poland and the US Virgin Islands:
 
United States

Canada
United Kingdom

India

Russia

Australia

Germany

Philippines

New Zealand

Spain

12 comments:

  1. It's me! I'm sure that I'm your reader in Spain - I'm over 60 and I'm over here......!

    I must check and see what my top 10 countries were last week. It can be surprising at times, can't it?

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list is similar to yours, except I have France, Malaysia and Sweden instead of New Zealand, Virgin Islands and Spain. I think a lot of them come by mistake, essentially, computers searching for certain words. But it's nice to know that at least some come from real people who want to know about the U.S. or maybe are practicing their English. I know I have a couple of followers from Canada, U.K., Australia and Germany -- and I follow them as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list is interesting. I have to admit I found it odd that the US Virgin Islands was listed as a separate country.

      Delete
  3. I´m from Spain. And no, i am not here by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are here! I assume everyone is here because they want to be LOL.

      Delete
  4. I'm from Canada. The top 10 list for my blog this week were: Canada, US, Australia, UK, Spain, NZ, Belgium, Czech R, Singapore and Finland. If I look back over the past year, Germany, France, Ireland and Portugal were on there. I have learned a ton about other countries from readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that I have learned a lot about life in other countries. I love the international connection aspect of blogging.

      Delete
  5. I live in S California, and I'm here because I enjoy your can-do attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Ontario, Canada!! Home of the LONGEST WINTERS EVER. ;) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like your winters are very long!

      Delete

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...