Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Project 333 - Winter wardrobe and experience

In looking back I realized I never posted my Winter wardrobe for Project 333. As usual, exercise/lounge wear, sleep wear and lingerie are excluded. So here is the list along with some learnings.

My colors for Winter were black, denim, gray, white, red & purple and that worked out well. We had a mild winter so I only wore my black wool coat once, never wore the hat & scarf, only wore the dressier black slacks a couple of times and lived in the jeans and a heavy black cardigan. I "cheated" by wearing a brown cardie, a couple of scarves and some jewelry not on the list a few times. I don't like the brown cardigan that much but got tired of black. I also don't like the gray t-neck but it was useful on a couple of really cold days. So I need to decide whether to keep those 2 items going forward. Maybe I'll replace the brown cardigan with a cardigan in a better color and get a warm top to replace the t-neck?

My 33 clothing items this Winter.
     1    black purse
     2    black loafers
     3    black wedges
     4    raincoat
     5    black fleece jacket
     6    red anorak
     7    black wool coat
     8    hat/gloves/scarf
     9    black casual slacks
    10   black dressy slacks
    11   jeans
    12   jeans
    13   jeans
    14   black 3/4 sleeve shirt
    15   purple 3/4 sleeve shirt
    16   gray 3/4 sleeve shirt
    17   red 3/4 sleeve shirt
    18   lavender long sleeve shirt
    19   charcoal long sleeve shirt
    20   red orange long sleeve shirt
    21   cranberry long sleeve shirt
    22   red long sleeve shirt
    23   gray t-neck
    24   purple cowl neck sweater
    25   red cable cardigan
    26   red cardigan
    27   black cable cardigan
    28   black cardigan
    29   black fleece vest
    30   belt
    31   red, cream, blue scarf
    32   earrings
    33   necklace
   

4 comments:

  1. I think those 2 replacements sound like a good idea. You've already established that they fit into your wardrobe and you would use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but struggle with the brown sweater because it was a special gift from my older son and his sweetie.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you can make the brown cardie into a pillow for your sofa/bed? That way the specialness of it won't go away, you're using it and remembering your son and his sweetheart every time you're sitting on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! Actually I wore it yesterday with a different shirt and scarf than I had tried before and liked the look so it may stay for now.

      Delete

The toddler eats rocks and other moments - Thriving Week 18

So what is that about the baby (oops -she is a toddler now) eating rocks? We decided Sunday morning to invite the family over for Sunday din...