Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

February mini-goals

February is a short month and my goals list is short too. 

I am really going to try to make exercise a priority and habit. 

-         Exercise and stretch daily
o   Do shoulder exercises 2x a day
o   Pilates session, walk without dog, or exercise dvd daily
o   Walk dog daily if weather permits
-         Eat lots of fruit/vegetables and healthy snacks
-    Alter pants that no longer fit
-    Create Spring outfits from what have using inspiration board and Project 333 list as a guide
-    Invite friends over for a meal
-    Visit art museum
-    Buy only what food/household products/toiletries actually need for week


2 comments:

  1. I love that February is a short month! Exercise and diet are exactly what I need to do this month. Spring and summer will be here before we know it! (Wishful thinking there...) What exercise DVD's do you have?

    P.S. My blog moved to a new URL (midlifemommusings.com) I just thought I'd let you know since it doesn't look like it's updating on your sidebar! :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dvd I like to use is Gaiam's a.m. & p.m. Stretch. I also have their Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss and Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home 5 Day Slim Down. Mostly they help hold down the tv stand though.

      Thanks for the heads up on your blog change.

      Delete

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...