Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Starting 2012 taxes: All documents printed

I was pleasantly surprised to find out today that all of our tax documents were available. I think this is the earliest I have ever been able to get them together thanks to the internet. They are all printed and filed.

I plan to figure out what forms we need next week and print them out or get them from the library as I still do this manually. Our financial life is simple and I am glad at tax time. I made large Federal estimated tax payments quarterly this past year so I am really hoping we will owe nothing!

Have you started on your taxes yet? Do you do them yourself or use a computer program or pay someone to do it?

Such fun, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid month check in

I am making progress on what matters for the month. Focus 1 - Being a supportive local grandparent is a priority for me as is enjoying the t...