Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Reality check - Lunch with former colleagues

I just got home from a lovely lunch with former colleagues who are still working full time. Yes, their energy levels were high, they get lots of satisfaction and social interaction from their - and I truly have no desire to get back on that treadmill although the bit of consulting I do suits me just fine. I do want and need more of all the feelings they expressed but I will find ways to structure my non-working hours to produce it.  Good to know finally.

So, how to create more energy, satisfaction and social interaction in my life? How are others who are retired or semi-retired making that happen for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...