Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A surprise happy moment

I was surprised when I started to leave my Pilates studio the other day. The receptionist said they had a water bottle as a thank you gift for my being a long time customer. Now usually acquiring anything, much less a water bottle, would not be a moment of happiness for me. However I had admired these when I saw the instructors with them. Not only do they have a handle but it is an open mouth bottle that you drink from like a cup. Much better while I have braces than the one I have that you have to bite and suck on to get water (try that with sore teeth). And it is a pretty green color.
 And it has an inspirational message inside the lid. Small things make a happy moment.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely surprise. I like the aesthetic of it. I use a Klean Kanteen for my water travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice surprise! :) I like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...