Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge updates

I realized yesterday that my energy level has really improved and perhaps it was time to check in on how I was doing on my own challenges.

Boost Your Energy Challenge: Mid month I have to celebrate that I am feeling more energetic - the more I engage in physical activity the better I feel.  

I am giving up on the stretching every morning as it is just not happening.  I want to find more squeaky wheels to fix though I'm not sure what they would be.  I'll have to think about that.

2012 Plan Progress: The good news is that there is progress!

Only buy clothing that is on my list - bought 2 more pairs of socks and 5 knit shirts
Go 4 new places in my city - Rail Arts District studio walk * 
FIND A NEW & FUN VOLUNTEER ACTIVITY - I am enjoying looking for ways to expand membership and fundraising for my local Friends of the Library group

However, I need to get moving on my baker's dozen House To Do List!

Decluttering Challenge:  I don't know if I am decluttered enough but I am definitely stalled!

Are you making progress on your challenges so far this month?  What are you doing to keep yourself motivated?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your progress! It looks like things are going in the right direction.

    Currently, I am on a spending freeze that is going very well. And I am getting very close to my goal weight.

    I recently took up exercise again - I haven't worked out since Saturday and it's now Thursday, but I do have the excuse of being away for two days on a mini-vacation. I have plans to meet a girlfriend for a workout today.

    My goals are focused around exercise, eating habits and saving money - volunteering is always part of my life these days and decluttering ebbs and flows. I really have to be in the mood to do it or it's pointless.

    Do you find that as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne - what great areas of focus for goals! I do find my urge to declutter ebbs and flows as we have plenty of room in the house for what we own.

      Delete
  2. Well done! I must audit my progress so far xx

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...