Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm going to the Rose Parade!


Today is going to be exciting as I'm going to see the Rose Parade in person!  I've helped build a float, toured the site of many being built at once and seen them up close when they were parked after the parade but I've never been in person.  When we lived in LA my hubby and younger son would go sit on the curb for 3+ hours to see it but that never appealed to me.  However, my older son and his girlfriend live 2 blocks from the parade route and walk down hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls in hand 5 minutes before it arrives.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...