Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Favorites of the week

Here are some of my favorite posts from other blogs this week:

Gretchen Rubin reminds us of The Eight Splendid Truths of Happiness  - My favorite given the season is the second splendid truth: One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy; One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.

If like me you struggle with what to bring to parties check out these answers Please Help - Need Tasty Appetizer to Bring to Holiday Party

Miss Minimalist has a great bunch of gift ideas listed in Minimalist Holiday: The Gift of Time

And then there is this article on how to give yourself a great gift - How to stay healthy in December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time zooms on - my baby is 41🎂

My younger son turned 41 yesterday and while it is not as shocking to me as having a 53 year old older son it still feels like time has spee...