Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it procrastination if you haven't missed the deadline?

This will be very short because I am rapidly approaching a deadline for completing two reports for work.  I have had a lifelong tendency to work well under the pressure of a deadline (another definition of procrastination?).  The reports are due no later than this Wednesday, each is 75% completed and I have most of the day to get them done.  I really want them done so I can get on with preparing for Thanksgiving and a visit from a son, his fiancee and their dog.  And then there are more leaves to rake.  Wish me rapid progress please.

Update at 11am - the reports are done - Hooray!  Onward with Thanksgiving prep and yard cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...