Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Car rental prices are hard to predict!

I just checked to see if car rental prices had gone down for our end of year trip to Los Angeles.  They had gone down $160!  I truly don't understand their pricing model but I do know it pays to keep checking prices right up to the day of your departure.  I rebooked of course and am a bit happier about this trip.  Mostly I am excited to be seeing family and going to the Rose Parade for the first time!  Who knew that they never have it on Sunday though and that it will be on January 2nd this year.  Fortunately we booked our return flight for January 3rd.


1 comment:

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...