Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Ah, back to normal

While I really, really enjoyed Thanksgiving weekend and our family visitors it did wear me out.  The dog is exhausted too from days of not eating her food much (must keep track of that other dog and different humans), playing wildly with her doggie visitor and generally not getting her beauty rest (she is a poodle after all).  It was fun watching the dogs roughhouse and chase each other around the house. 

However, today feels peaceful.  We are back to routine and enjoying it too.  I have this week to get ready for the final business trip of the year along with all of the regular to dos.  I think I am going to be happy to have a "boring", normal week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...