Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sometimes frugal just happens

Since I decided to try to be even more careful with our non-fun spending some great frugal finds have seemed to fall into place.  Today for instance:

- Trader Joe's still has unsalted peanut butter for $1.79 - I got 2 and the cashier said they are selling out their supply and not buying more until the price of peanuts goes back down.  I'm heading back tomorrow to buy as many as we can use up by the expiration date!
- CVS tissue regularly $2.27 was on $0.88 - I bought the maximum of 7 boxes
- Printer paper with Staples easy rebate - $2 a pack after rebate and I bought the maximum of 2 packages
- Gaiam Pilates DVD - free 
- and a pile of books borrowed from sorting for the next library book sale  ( I'm on the read and return plan)

I hope this streak continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...