Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Trade Off I Won't Make Again

Not long ago my husband flew to California to visit family - and I didn't go.  It seemed like the right decision at the time, but I don't think it was.  Sure we had traveled a lot already this year.  It saved money on airfare and we didn't have to board the dog, but in the end I didn't spend time with family.  I won't make this trade off again if possible.  One of my Personal Happiness Commandments is "Be connected" and that means as much time with family as possible.

Have you made a trade off recently that didn't fit with the life you want right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making a home inventory - why do we own so much!?

I’m in the midst of updating our home inventory for insurance purposes and hoping we never need it and wanting to just get rid of tons more ...