Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Week 37: Our supervisor

 

 

We had a nice visit from an old friend yesterday but it wore us out! This morning I am off to a meeting of the local chapter of AAUW (the American Association of University Women). I do think this group may be too single minded and serious to find the friendships and activities I am seeking. Soon it will be time to turn my to attention to finding those as we will have spent 6 months settling in to the house and area. Fall is in the air but if summer was really here I blinked and missed it lol!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the search for friendship! I know that all too well. Good luck and I agree: you have the cutest inspector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moving makes friendships even harder I think. I enjoyed the meeting socializing much more than expected so I have some hope for that group. Need to cast a broader net lol.

      Delete
  2. Cute supervisor. I hope that you find the type of friends that you are looking for. I am glad you enjoyed your meeting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Road Trip Part 2 - Fascinating art, Visiting friends & coastal drive

Wednesday afternoon I walked to the USC Asia Pacific museum to se the special exhibit recommended by my DIL. Art made over many decades usin...