Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

My best friend

I have to say that the response to my email to my best friend in junior high and high school today tore at my heart. She has a Ph. D. In nursing and was a professor for most of her career. She lives on the other side of this country and has something unusual wrong with her brain now. The effects of whatever is going on have been determined but the cause yet to be found as further tests are upcoming. I want to see her and build our story more but it isn’t to be at this time. We are of that age after all but it is hitting to close to home. Love your friends.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I hope she gets a diagnosis soon. Waiting with tests is the worst. I think once you know then you can start to deal with it all. Hang in there, she's lucky to have you as her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Hugs)). I do hope your friend finds out what is causing this. I so agree on the loving your friends.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to see life-time friends go through hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your friend. I hope they will find a way to treat her and keep her comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Mid month check in

I am making progress on what matters for the month. Focus 1 - Being a supportive local grandparent is a priority for me as is enjoying the t...