It never fails at least for me. I decide to declutter or something breaks and then it takes time to get rid of it.
- The items I removed from the small bedroom closet are now in our den. Pickup date December 3rd.
- Paint cans to be taken to hazardous waste are sitting in the garage and I need to schedule a drop off date.
- Broken radio and air fryer also sitting in garage along with paint drop cloths. Will slowly discard in regular trash which has a small bin and limited extra space each week. Our bit if yard waste also sits around waiting for space in the regular bin.
- Items like Christmas lights, etc. that are going to our younger son are sitting in the small bedroom waiting for our trip starting December 4th.
- Christmas decorations still to go through are sitting in our dining room.
Does it get worse before it gets better at your house too?