Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Ideas for a fun Fall
I'm not calling it a bucket list because my level of commitment to doing most is lower than that implies LOL!
I am committed to heading to Berkeley in mid-November to celebrate a 3rd birthday and get a dose of family time as we all will be there together. I hope to see the local duo long before that.
So some other fun ideas?
- Make a pumpkin dish that isn't bread, muffins or pie
- Go to the Seaside Highland Games in mid-October
- Go on the Ventura Food Tour
- Buy some needed but lovely and fun cooler weather clothes
- Go to a concert, play or art show
- Make plans for a Spring trip to Santa Fe
- Make plans for a whole family trip to the Calaveras County Fair and frog jump contest
That's all my tired today self can come up with right now.
What are you hoping to do this Fall?
I walked 39 miles this month with my phone in my pocket. Clearly I walked a lot more than that as I only carry my phone on actual outdoor wa...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
I am focused this year on being even more intentional than usual in my daily life while continuing to appreciate the present. MOVING? The b...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...