Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Ideas for a fun Fall
I'm not calling it a bucket list because my level of commitment to doing most is lower than that implies LOL!
I am committed to heading to Berkeley in mid-November to celebrate a 3rd birthday and get a dose of family time as we all will be there together. I hope to see the local duo long before that.
So some other fun ideas?
- Make a pumpkin dish that isn't bread, muffins or pie
- Go to the Seaside Highland Games in mid-October
- Go on the Ventura Food Tour
- Buy some needed but lovely and fun cooler weather clothes
- Go to a concert, play or art show
- Make plans for a Spring trip to Santa Fe
- Make plans for a whole family trip to the Calaveras County Fair and frog jump contest
That's all my tired today self can come up with right now.
What are you hoping to do this Fall?
Someday I'll have to look up and remember why February only has 28 days - except for leap years of course. I have big hopes for this sho...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
We are now at the “best laid plans of mice and men often go awry” stage of living here and can’t blame it totally on the pandemic. When we ...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...