An up and down week but overall good.
1. Sunday our older son came out for lunch an a visit. It was lovely to have a relaxing time to talk with him in depth.
2. On Monday we went to Ventura to walk beside the ocean and on the pier followed by a drink at the restaurant on the pier. This will become a part of our routine - Mondays at the pier.
3. Tuesday I was supposed to have lunch with some friends but didn't read the email carefully and went to the wrong restaurant! Went home for lunch and then took myself to the library cafe for coffee and a cookie for dessert while sitting there and reading on a glorious day.
4. I emailed a contact to get more info to plan our initial visit to Sacramento to see if it is a potential spot for relocation (thanks Sherri!). Her answers were similar to what we had identified ourselves but added some specifics that are very helpful.
5. The plus side of living here - a sprinkler broke and was flooding an area right next to our house but all we had to do was turn in a request to have it fixed and it was. Are we sure we want to own a single family home again and be responsible for dealing with everything?
6. Found a receipt that provides the name of the carpet cleaner we used when we first moved in. It is time to hire him again so now I can.
BONUS - I think the dentist has finally fixed the problem I have been having with my bite on one side ever since I got a crown there!