I have been thinking about what has made me smile these past few days -
- The dog stopping suddenly and staring in a bit of confusion as a rabbit sitting in a driveway. "It's not a squirrel or cat. Could it be a weird looking dog. I've seen one with giant ears. Oh, it is hopping away. Let's chase it!" Or so I imagined going through her head lol.
- Our clever (to us at least) puns and plays on words this week. We both are pretty into words.
- Finding a new olive green top to replace a fall one that isn't the best shape.
- Hubby saying how much he enjoyed our time together out to dinner Saturday night.
- Clear sky letting me see the Big Dipper and lots of other stars right from my front yard.
What is giving you smiles recently?
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A good day
Yeah, the foundation repair work on the house being sold is done! Car insurance where we are moving will be $117 less each six months -a pl...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Post a Comment