I started out taking care of business and then moved on to other activities.
1. On Friday I booked the recall air bag inflator replacement work at car dealer, scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist, and finally got the results of my 3/28 ultrasound. Good news: no evidence of an abdominal aorta aneurysm. Moved on to giving myself a manicure, cleaning dog's ears, taking a walk and ordering 2 more dresses to try.
2. Hubby spent the weekend helping our son paint in Berkeley in prep for selling their house. He also go to spend time with our granddaughter. I just got a photo, but it is a very cute one! And he had some good stories to share about her at 16 months.
3. Poor dog had diarrhea again for 2 days. I am always afraid that it means her liver is having problems which can be a consequence of Addison's disease. More likely she ate some rabbit poop or something else while on a walk! Anyway, I had pills on hand that I gave her and also fed her rice and cottage cheese. She was still perky and has a good appetite so I simply waited it out rather than going to the vet, but it did keep me at home.
4. I am still on the search for clothes for the 3 day wedding weekend in September and now for another of Hubby's aunt's 90th birthday party in July. I decided to go to Ventura to a different Macy's and tried on a bunch of dresses which was instructive as to what styles and colors might work. I also learned better how to get to that mall. I have 6 dresses ordered to try on from 4 different vendors. Whew! Hopefully some will be just right.
5. Trying new things Introvert version:
- I went to a book club at the library and it was an interesting discussion with little opportunity to get to know people. However, I did see one of the women later at the clubhouse in my community so maybe it will work over time.
- Went to a lunch meeting at the local women's club chapter. Lovely, vibrant group and so social I needed to have time alone afterwards LOL. What a demonstration of how an introvert feels in a group of extroverts.