1. Despite my moaning about online clothes shopping I did order some more items but this time from Macy's so I can return them in store as needed. I'm keeping one pair of capris. I also finally found new Asics walking/athletic shoes that are comfortable and kept both white and silver pairs. Thanks Amazon for the free return policy.
2. I bought tickets for a play at a small theatre in town so we can try it out.
3. We found out that the Reagan Library has a big Genghis Khan exhibit going on until mid-August so we will pick a time to go. I went there once long ago when my younger son was in elementary school and had to write a report on a President. It was generally interesting as a lot of the exhibit was about the presidency and its history in general and then there is the chance to step into a decommissioned Air Force One.
4. We finally bought 2 desk chairs. It is like the Mama and Papa bear chairs in that we each chose a different one that was really comfortable for us. Much better than our extra dining room chairs!
5. Just when we thought we had our home repairs under control we got a termite swarm. Termite guy coming on Tuesday morning!