Before I left to head to Berkeley to visit our younger son, DIL and granddaughter, I asked what I might blog about going forward.
Some suggestions were:
- How of dealing with major change in retirement
- Changes to hobbies, clubs, etc. with move
- East/West differences
- Things I miss and things I now enjoy after move
- Differences in shopping, restaurants, festivals, etc.
- How we now divide up chores, financial management, etc.
- Style in retirement - changes in way dress
I'm thinking I might also focus on:
- Adjusting expectations about what retirement will be to fit one's actual situation
- Moving closer to family after retirement and reintegrating into their lives after an absence
- Keeping up with technology to keep apace with young family members and tools that help us
- and of course general randomness about family, activities, clothing, etc.
What else would be of interest?