Before I left to head to Berkeley to visit our younger son, DIL and granddaughter, I asked what I might blog about going forward.
Some suggestions were:
- How of dealing with major change in retirement
- Changes to hobbies, clubs, etc. with move
- East/West differences
- Things I miss and things I now enjoy after move
- Differences in shopping, restaurants, festivals, etc.
- How we now divide up chores, financial management, etc.
- Style in retirement - changes in way dress
I'm thinking I might also focus on:
- Adjusting expectations about what retirement will be to fit one's actual situation
- Moving closer to family after retirement and reintegrating into their lives after an absence
- Keeping up with technology to keep apace with young family members and tools that help us
- and of course general randomness about family, activities, clothing, etc.
What else would be of interest?
A bit of excitement 2 houses up the street as the wind took down a large tree. I was on the other side walking the pup when it made a loud...
I was reading this blog post on Be More With Less 7 Heavy Things To Leave Behind and it really resonated. I am contemplating what I most n...
Another very busy house focused week, but each day I walked and played with the dog, read as my go to relaxation, and tried to take care of ...
Cross your fingers that the inspection is ok from the buyer’s perspective. We are thrilled.