Thursday, December 22, 2016
Get it Done December: Week 3
- Hubby cleaned off carport roof & raked a ton of leaves.
- More interior trim touch up painting.
- Basement clear out continues. Gone: 4 cans of paint, random wood pieces, foam core board, bench vise
- Vacuumed / dusted basement floor shelves, benches & lights
- Floor tile purchased for bath remodel did not look like we thought it would color wise. Found a better match and made switch. Tiling started.
- Realtor sent the disclosure documents we need to complete and we will work on them this coming weekend. We scheduled a meeting with her for next Tuesday to complete them and sign the contract with her as she is heading off on an overseas trip. She'll be back in plenty of time for the next steps before the house goes on the market.
I have had a sick dog for the final 2 days of this week plus contractors in the house so that has limited what I can get done. Cross your fingers that she gets better please.