Thursday, December 15, 2016
Get it Done December: Week 2
- DH painted a living room wall and the front door and door frame.
- He cleaned out the upstairs bath fan vent.
- I washed the outside of the living room and family room windows.
- Asked our realtor if we needed to have the furnace and AC serviced. We are saving money because the answer is no. She did mention we may need to provide a home warranty though. That makes sense.
- The contractor fixed the live wire problem DH discovered under the back porch. No electrician cost required. Yeah!
- The dog got groomed.
- We scheduled dinner out with a friend who lost her husband this year.
- We keep raking leaves in quantity.
AND our main floor bathroom has a new tub, sub floor and drywall repairs. Moving along.
An unusual week Wow, we had two really bad air quality days followed by several hours of “unhealthy” air each day the rest of the week. It w...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
I try to be upbeat and positive about the present and future but so far this house hunt reminds me of before the pandemic when we were tryin...
I am focused this year on being even more intentional than usual in my daily life while continuing to appreciate the present. MOVING? The b...