Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

30 Chic Days - Weekend Edition (Days 6 & 7)

I'm joining Fiona and Sue to track 30 days of "chic" living. The purpose of this is to log every day with the goals of:
- Awareness of what I’m doing each day
- Where I am placing my focus, and
- Remembering what I want to achieve.

The weekend - Days 6 & 7

My focus for the weekend (and this entire coming week) was to work on updating our house by painting, continuing to edit genealogy files, and shopping for a few decor items. This will help with staging the house to sell come April but we can enjoy it in the meantime. We bought paint for the upstairs bathroom and I ordered new curtains to add some color once the walls are neutral. This is the online photo. I'll post photos of how the room came out when I'm done painting.
I will get new ivory towels nearer to putting the house on the market.

Eating:
Breakfasts
- Coffee, shredded wheat, banana & blueberries with soy milk
- Coffee, raisin bread slice with peanut butter
Lunches
- Tomato soup, French bread with cheese
- Father's Day brunch of blueberry pancakes & turkey bacon
Dinners
- Chianti, chicken breast, butternut squash, large green salad with mixed veggies
- Chianti, pork loin chop, butternut squash, rainbow chard & orange
Snacks
- Saturday: banana nut muffin, biscotti
- Sunday: apple, cheese, crackers

What I wore:

Nothing surprising or new here. Saturday I wore an orange tank with black capris and I put on a two tone gray elephant print scarf when I went to read at the coffee house. Then on Sunday I wore my blue capris again with a blue and ivory print top.


How I moved my body: 40 minutes walking the dog on Saturday.

What I read: You guessed it - more murder mysteries plus blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...