Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Living in the slow lane

I haven't been posting much because life here is kind of "rinse and repeat". I walk the dog, cook, clean, volunteer, run errands, do yard work, etc. Not complaining as part of that cycle includes Saturday lunches out with my husband and occasional outings with friends.

I did decide that completing amended tax returns incorporating the data required due to my inheritance from my Mother's estate was beyond my capabilities and turned it over to an accountant! Also took some things off of my to do list that were purely optional. It is a luxury to be able to do both of those.

What do you do to revitalize your routines? Ideas for enjoying the Spring between sneezes due to very high pollen counts?

3 comments:

  1. Juhli, I think a lot of us boomer women feel stuck and have a hard time moving forward at times. Check out my blog post for some ideas that may help: http://www.thingscouldbeworse.org/10-steps-to-getting-unstuck/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great post however I want to clarify that I don't feel stuck just living in the routine right now. I'm going to browse around your blog. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like also. I realize I can't do everything - even now that I'm retired - and there is so much I want to do (in addition to the daily routine stuff). Fortunately, sneezing due to pollen isn't a problem for me. Enjoy your spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...