Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

What a long weekend!

Let's start with the fun part. Thursday night was book/wine club which was lots of fun with good friends.

Friday was my Hubby's birthday and we went to the Georgia Aquarium and then out to lunch. It was very enjoyable and the little kids on tour of the aquarium just added to the fun with their excitement, awe and most excellent questions.

Then to the work part. Both of us spent at least 2 hours raking leaves and filling barrels for pick up today. We have 15 barrels! In the middle of the raking a friend dropped of a carload of books to donate to the library and we moved them into my car.

Then came the not so fun part. I woke up in the early hours of Sunday to find my little world was spinning and I ached. A whole rainy day of napping and hanging out in PJs with my faithful little dog staying close and Hubby fixing me meals, washing sheets and going grocery shopping so we won't have to brave the stores again until after Thanksgiving.

Much better today although still achy and the dog is very rested and rambunctious!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're not well. Hope that you soon feel better and are able to enjoy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I do feel much better today. The world is not spinning around me and I have been out and about briefly.

      Delete
  2. Maybe a bit too much working and partying? I find my own tolerance for both those activities has diminished significantly in recent years. Anyway, feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll go with the too much work but not too much partying! From the wooziness and spinning sensations though I think I can blame a virus. And thanks, I am feeling better.

      Delete

Thriving Thursday Week 11

Happiness, Comfort & Health Woohoo! I walked over 10,000 steps outdoors one day (4.1 miles for this short person) for the first time sin...