I have been happy for such seemingly small reasons lately. I think that means I am successfully living in the present!
- The glory of the sugar maple in our front yard as seen in the previous photo.
- Learning that I can now pay for massages through our health savings account so I am paying with pre-tax money and the net cost is much less.
- Using some of the money I made from selling items I have let sit in drawers for decades to pay for Imogen Lamport's 7 Steps to Style program which I am doing as a follow up to her Evolve Your Style program.
- Trying the new Italian Deli near us for lunch while Hubby was off work for Veteran's Day and finding it is a very good stand in for a deli we used to go to before we moved here. As a bonus, they are having a free wine tasting on the 22nd and that is on our calendar.
- We went to a friend's birthday party Saturday night and it was so much fun for both of us!
So here is me looking happy today.