Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shamelessly stolen from Fiona's post over at How to be Chic

I just had a good  chuckle at this part of Fiona's post on uplifting quotes over at How to be Chic

I know that dogs are pack animals, but it is difficult to imagine a pack of poodles… And if there was such a things as a pack of poodles, where would they rove to – Bloomingdales? – Yvonne Clifford

I'm adding a gratuitous poodle picture of our own poodle princess who truly believes we are her pack. She turns 5 this month and is still pretty bouncy.


Her post is truly quite full of truly inspirational quotes so check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Juhli, how could I have missed this? And especially with such a beautiful girl photographed, she truly is a treasure. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Fiona. I see my "girl" is looking a little scruffy but her playful self in this photo and we just finished an early morning round of throw the ball.

      Delete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...