More projects completed:
23. Sprayed yard for mosquito control before they hatched. Hope to stay ahead of the problem this wet summer.
24. Altered two pairs of shorts so that they fit better and I am happier wearing them.
25. Hubby washed the front entry and siding. He also touched up some paint chips around the door using paint on hand.
Other accomplishments & all seem to be food related LOL.
- Made a coleslaw dish to take to the neighborhood potluck and summer party with what was on hand (green & red cabbage, green onions, red pepper, carrots and a vinegar dressing). It was a hit.
- Used up extra ripe bananas, applesauce and walnuts to make muffins
- Had 5 people over for lunch before a play matinee. We had fallen out of the habit of having people over to eat and are trying to get back to doing that more.
- Made a menu plan and followed it. No dinners out again this week.
- I am trying to break my going out for coffee & a treat every afternoon habit and managed not to do it at all this week.