Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekend reading you might enjoy including about pies!



My favorite news article in recent memory - This pie chart is delicious & statistically sound

A most interesting blog focused on trying out a different self-help book's recommendations each month - Help Me! Blog

If you find you don't like cleaning your home
- The lazy person's guide to a happy home - I especially like tips 5 and 6
10 Tips & Tricks for Keeping a Small Space Clean - I especially like the one day a week for regular cleaning and one a month/quarter for deeper cleaning as I feel like each day I am reminded of things that need cleaning in our not-so-small-space.

This is on a federal employee focused website but most of the advice is good for anyone wondering about how to financially prepare for soon to arrive retirement - What to do and when to prepare for retirement

3 comments:

  1. I liked this quote "We Americans have a strange relationship with our stuff: we're always trying to get rid of clutter, but always buying new things." Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm indeed! I am really trying to bring less into our home and send more out.

      Delete

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...