Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Kick starting a new week

After rainy and gloomy weekend weather coupled with Hubby coming down with a bad cold I am looking forward even more than usual to the start of a new week. I predict a lovely week because -

No rain predicted for days - yeah! In fact it is supposed to warm up so I bet I'll get some longer walks in with the poodle princess who is looking mighty cute after her trip to the groomers last week.

Plans with friends 3 days this week - coffee today, book club party tomorrow and lunch on Thursday.

We sorted out the dates for our February trip to N. California in a nice long chat with our younger son this weekend. Now to start shopping plane tickets. This past weekend we bought plane tickets for our early April trip to Key West and reserved a car for our January trip to S. California (plane tickets purchased earlier).

I already found one item for this week's decluttering as we finished cleaning the upper kitchen cabinets. An old scratched acrylic serving tray is on its way out. If I clean any of the lower cabinets/drawers this week I imagine something else will pop up. I am on the fence about whether or not to keep a thermos and wooden salad bowl/servers so I put them back for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...