The usual goals:
- Continue using weekly to do lists to be more productive
- Maximize our savings by spending carefully while still enjoying life.
- Travel to see family as much as possible.
- Do lots of fun things that Hubby and I both enjoy.
- Deepen friendships/make more friends by being the one to reach out and suggest activities.
And then there are my personal challenges. I really am looking to push myself this coming year.
My 52 weeks of decluttering challenge runs through November. The rest I have organized by quarter with themes - just because!
JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH – STRETCH MY MIND AND BODYExercise every day (gym, walk, stretch)
Be an ARTIST once a week
Take photos and edit them using free software
Use a large page art paper book, photos, collage, paints, etc. to journal
Check out CDs of music I don’t normally listen to each week and play while doing art
Become very proficient on phone and tablet
APRIL/MAY/JUNE – JUST DO IT DIFFERENTLYShop for summer clothes at thrift shops (with very tight budget) and get a fun, versatile wardrobe
Do all needed outdoor home repairs/improvements as frugally as possible
Learn to cook some Mexican food
Learn to grill fish and vegetables
JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER – MAKE THINGS FOR CELEBRATIONCelebrate 65th birthday in a really fun way – make a party
OCTOBER/NOVEMBER/DECEMBER – ENJOY THE SEASONPumpkin carving party
Holidays with family
Festivals, performances, all activities for season possible
Get a book of local hikes and go hiking 4 times