Here's our companion and funny friend Lola. A rescue, she is now 4 and we have had her for 2 1/2 years. She really is a good buddy. So happy she joined our family!
Oh I missed it! I would've have done a tribute post to Rockefeller too. I think it is cool that we both rescued our pups about the same time and that they are the same age. I can't imagine not having him now.
Oh I missed it! I would've have done a tribute post to Rockefeller too. I think it is cool that we both rescued our pups about the same time and that they are the same age. I can't imagine not having him now.
ReplyDeleteI only knew about it because my DIL posted it and a pic of their dog on Facebook. Of course Rockefeller deserves a tribute any day!
DeleteI love Lola`s yoga pose!
ReplyDelete