Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Vacation is definately over!

I should have realized yesterday that vacation was certainly over as I did laundry, dishes, cooked and caught up on email and Facebook. I think I was too tired to think though. This morning although pleasant was definitely not vacation! I went to the orthodontist who decided I hadn't needed to have come in, filled the car up, went to 3 grocery stores and CVS, unpacked and put all of that away and just finished lunch. I did buy a prepared salad at Trader Joe's to have for lunch and that was a treat.

It is a beautiful day however so I think Poodle Princess and I will go to the park for a nice long walk. She gets lots of walks and plays with other dogs and a cat when she is boarded so I need to keep up the exercise level for her better than I usually do!


1 comment:

  1. Nothing says "vacation is over" like doing laundry. But it feels good to start getting back into the swing of your own life again, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...