Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday

Sitting here thinking what a beautiful sunny day it is and how nice the week has been. Great fun with friends last night at our book club meeting here at my house. After catching up over munchies and wine we spent more time talking about aging issues and options as well as the new Pope and different views of spirituality/morality and a little bit on the book. That is the way it often goes when the book doesn't really hit a high not for most people.

Today I returned a pair of yoga pants I bought when I was in a hurry - they weren't a wicking fabric and a southern summer will soon be upon us. Try as I might I didn't find anything else to buy as I am only buying things I really like and/or really need.

Playtime with the poodle, leftover vegetable barley soup for lunch and finishing up the laundry. I'm thinking I'll wait and motivate myself to do some pruning tomorrow and lounge a bit this afternoon.

Hope you are happily enjoying your day!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too! I love the photo. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have a cousin who posts that photo on Facebook every Friday and love seeing it there so had to share.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day! What was the not-so-inspiring book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was The Light Between Oceans which I thought raised interesting questions but was weakly written in terms of plot.

      Delete

The toddler eats rocks and other moments - Thriving Week 18

So what is that about the baby (oops -she is a toddler now) eating rocks? We decided Sunday morning to invite the family over for Sunday din...