REPEAT AFTER ME.
I FEEL GREAT AND HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM!
Each day I am feeling a bit better, but still not getting much done. My energy level seems to be stuck in low although the coughing, sneezing, nose blowing, napping part of this thing is pretty much over. I'm not good at being sick once I feel well enough to believe I should feel like doing things as usual even though I can't!
I cancelled appointments and plans for early this week so I won't being going to PT until Thursday or the dentist for two weeks. No fun scheduled either. I'm thinking that book club on Thursday night will probably still be more than I want to do. Oh, woe is me - LOL.
I am looking forward today to:
1. Getting our replacement dishwasher installed. All I have to do is watch!
2. Putting myself through some stretching and PT exercises.
3. Baking some pumpkin bread? Its going to be a rainy day and that with coffee sounds good.
4. Listen to a new CD, "The Blanco Sessions" by Janis Martin
5. A Friends of the Library book sale planning meeting - even if I have to sit far away from everyone else!
6. And of course playing with the poodle princess who has been so good about being a quiet and calm companion while I wasn't feeling well. She does naps well!
There is lots more I can do if my energy holds up. I'm going to act like I have energy and see what happens.