Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm all prepared for a simple Christmas

This has to be the easiest Christmas preparations yet.

Presents were ordered online for the six people we send gifts to and were shipped directly to the recipient. Most of them sent specific wish lists which made it easy to shop.

20 Christmas cards sent.

Christmas Eve dinner reservation made.

Ingredients on hand to make easy cookies for 2 Christmas parties next week.

All that is left is to drive around some night and enjoy other people's Christmas lights.

Whew - I'm not tired at all! That leaves me with more Christmas cheer.

4 comments:

  1. This is a crazy holiday season for me...your simplicity sounds so inviting...maybe next year! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your holiday plans sound like fun and energizing! We could do with a bit more of both.

      Delete
  2. Juhli, this all sounds really great to me to. I can tell already I overdid this year, and am officially exhausted. Lesson learned (again), and I will do things differently next time around for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you are exhausted - hope you can find time to just enjoy the season.

      Delete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...