Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Early on a rainy Christmas Eve morning

My neighbors have lovely lights on their patio railing and I have been enjoying them each morning when I go out to get the newspaper. We drove around last night to see the outdoor light displays in our neighborhood as is a long standing tradition for us and there were so many lovely ones. I didn't take any photos then so I wanted to share this early morning view with you. I like the way the rain makes the lights a bit blurry. Couldn't have been my not holding the camera steady could it? LOL

Tonight we will go to a neighborhood restaurant for a lovely Christmas Eve dinner for just the two of us. The third year of this tradition as we continue to make new holiday traditions for our empty nest with family far away. We are really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...