Friday, August 31, 2012
September goals and plans
Here's what is planned so far.
- Kick off the month by working all day at library book sale fundraiser & then go out to dinner for my birthday
- 1st week: Find out if tree care company can take over a big chunk of our pruning yard work burden; get bid on fixing shed
- 2nd week: Learn if I have a consulting project this fall; go to book club and have fun!
- 3rd week: Attend free concert; travel to NH with Hubby to visit Mom, brother and sister in law
- 4th week: Attend genealogy forum; prepare for 10/1 board meeting
In addition I have these goals starting September 2nd:
- Daily walk dog
- Exercise 5 times a week with DVD program or trainer
- Daily declutter one item
- Do not go out for coffee by myself - take a walk or do something else instead
- Weekly do volunteer work at library
- Finish cleaning basement
- Take antique chair to repairer
- Go on several 3+ mile walks by self and/or a group hike
- Buy the items on Fall clothing purchase list
- Have dinner or go to cocktails in the garden with friends
Do you have goals for the coming month?