Friday, August 31, 2012
September goals and plans
Here's what is planned so far.
- Kick off the month by working all day at library book sale fundraiser & then go out to dinner for my birthday
- 1st week: Find out if tree care company can take over a big chunk of our pruning yard work burden; get bid on fixing shed
- 2nd week: Learn if I have a consulting project this fall; go to book club and have fun!
- 3rd week: Attend free concert; travel to NH with Hubby to visit Mom, brother and sister in law
- 4th week: Attend genealogy forum; prepare for 10/1 board meeting
In addition I have these goals starting September 2nd:
- Daily walk dog
- Exercise 5 times a week with DVD program or trainer
- Daily declutter one item
- Do not go out for coffee by myself - take a walk or do something else instead
- Weekly do volunteer work at library
- Finish cleaning basement
- Take antique chair to repairer
- Go on several 3+ mile walks by self and/or a group hike
- Buy the items on Fall clothing purchase list
- Have dinner or go to cocktails in the garden with friends
Do you have goals for the coming month?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A good day
Yeah, the foundation repair work on the house being sold is done! Car insurance where we are moving will be $117 less each six months -a pl...
MOVEMENT Forward with a look back to find wellness destinations I'm joining my friend Leslie who blogs at Once Upon a Time and Happily E...
Over the past two years I have become rather stuck in a rut due to the pandemic restrictions, foot surgeries, a seriously ill and then dying...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Welcome to 2023 and let's make it a great year! Challenges will appear, happiness is available and we can support each ...
Love reading your goals, they're always so positive! :) I'm still polishing up my goals for this month... Will post tomorrow!ReplyDelete
Thanks Carla. That is a sweet compliment.ReplyDelete
Hi, thanks for linking up to my blog at Sightingsat60. I, too, have worked for my local library book sale -- it's lots of fun; you feel like you're doing something useful; you make some friends. Just watch out for all the dust and mildew!ReplyDelete
I support all your Sept. goals -- altho' I myself LIKE to sometimes go out for coffee by myself. Relax, read a book, enjoy the morning solitude.
Now . . . I've got to go develop some Sept. goals for myself!
Thanks Tom. I like your blog. I am trying to be more social so that is why the goal of not going out for coffee by myself - I like it too much!Delete