Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big picture/little stuff - where do you focus?

Some days like today I feel the day ticks away with only little stuff being attended to.  So far I bought groceries (senior discount day!!!), did month end financial tally, bought plane tickets and made dog boarding reservations for Thanksgiving, mailed photos to my FIL, made a main dish for dinner, gave myself a manicure, billed a client, prepared for a volunteer meeting, emailed a friend to try to schedule lunch, and did the dishes.  Yet to come are Pilates, finishing dinner, and reading or drawing.  Not very inspiring feeling as I have gone through the day.

My big goals right now are:
- personal health/fitness
- fun with family/friends
- brain/creativity challenges
- preparing for our retirement move in 5 1/2 years. 
I can slot several of the little activities into those goals and that is what I need to focus on instead of feeling like the day was busy but not productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...