Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Learned something new - what the world looks like if you are colorblind

Actually the first thing I learned that was new was on vacation when my hubby admitted he had learned he was red-green colorblind about a year ago!  That may explain decades of disagreements about colors of paint for walls LOL.

The more interesting thing I learned actually was when I went to this website (Vision Simulator) and learned that there are 4 types of red-green colorblindness.  This explains why hubby can indeed tell red from green in most situations.  He has either L-cone reduced or M-cone reduced colorblindness apparently.  We don't know which.  Interesting isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time zooms on - my baby is 41🎂

My younger son turned 41 yesterday and while it is not as shocking to me as having a 53 year old older son it still feels like time has spee...