Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Boost Your Energy Challenge - Week 2 update

It's the end of week two and I am feeling more energetic.

I'm happy I included the BONUS item of fixing a "squeaky wheel" that is draining energy.  This week is was to install a second shelf in the coat closet so we each have a shelf for hats, etc.  I'm loving it and I'm no longer annoyed each time I reach for something of mine.

I'm also happy with the long walks I am taking with the dog for cardio exercise.  The weather has been warm and sunny which is helping.  The dog is happy too!

I'm unhappy that I am finding it hard to have healthy snacks that cut off my afternoon hunger without adding too many calories.  It is hard to eat a lot of things that are healthy, long lasting snacks like nuts when you have braces.  I've made a list of potential ones for next week though and will do better.

I'm also finding it hard to make myself to stretches.  I think late afternoon is a better time for me and it is going on the calendar.

I'm continuing to drink more water, deal head-on with the afternoon slump, and go outside -no problems there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...