Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

2012 Goals and House To Do List


 

Move to Portugal recently announced her 2012 Goals.  I like both their simplicity and ambition.  So here we go with my 12 personal goals for 2012.


12 For 2012

1) Only buy clothing that is on my list
 2) Finish dog's intermediate training course
 3)    Reach & maintain target weight
 4) Go 4 new places in my city
 5) Try 4 new restaurants in my city
 6)   Take a class - learn something new
 7)    Finish painting I started
 8)  Book trip to Paris!
 9)      Try a month of theme cooking
 10)     Increase my income by 25%
 11) Follow my 2012 financial plan
 12)   Complete House To Do List

She also has a House To Do List and I think we need one too!

  1. Paint basement stairs
  2. Clean water stains off basement floor
  3. Fix basement door so no longer get water leaking in during major storms
  4. Price replacing windows at front of house in 2013
  5. Price replacing shed door and do if reasonable 
  6. Clear undergrowth from wooded area
  7. Remove old bricks & boards from back of yard
  8. Decide whether or not to have one oak tree removed & do if needed
  9. Drastically prune or remove holly bushes by driveway
  10. Clean leather chairs
  11. Replace lights by our closet
  12. Repaint kitchen windowsill

7 comments:

  1. Juhli!
    I LOVE this list!!!! There are so many fun goals...

    The house list is important too...I think I may have to follow in all of your footsteps and do the same, especially the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juhli and thanks for the shout out!

    I love your goals, especially Paris. Good luck. Next year is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you! I've been playing with putting in pictures from Google images to make a goal list to print out since I don't have magazines to cut up. We'll see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good list! I posted my 12 for 12 too. Good luck on reaching your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! :) Great & fun goals!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...