Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Some interesting and tasty links

While I am off on my business trip I thought you might enjoy these links.

Test Yourself: Do You Have A Clutter Mentality? - Gretchen Rubin of The Happiness Project has a great post related to looking at the thought processes that lead to collecting or keeping clutter.

Reader's Circle - If you like to read and want to meet new friends by joining a book club here's a list by area.
I really, really liked this soup - Curried Lentil Soup

25 Hearty Soup Recipes - Kristia at Family Balance Sheets must share my love of soups and stews for the cooler months.  Great for the budget and tasty too.

Pumpkin Waffles - How about some delicious sounding pumpkin waffles.  I sure want to make these.

21 Pumpkin Recipes - Or if you need more ideas for pumpkin recipes check out this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Time zooms on - my baby is 41🎂

My younger son turned 41 yesterday and while it is not as shocking to me as having a 53 year old older son it still feels like time has spee...