Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maximize your health insurance benefits

I have been browsing the changes that will take place in our health insurance benefits for 2012 to make sure we know how best to benefit from this expense.  Our insurer has again offered financial credit for taking an online health assessment but this year also requires completion of 3 health coaching modules to get the same amount as in 2011.  We don't use many prescription medication but if we did I would really want to consider filling them by mail.  With what seems to be a common health insurer push to promote healthy activity there are more discounts for gym memberships also.

I still need to dig a bit deeper to see what else will be available but as this is a very large expense it is worth the time investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...