Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Healthy Wednesdays - A headline I can love

  Coffee Drinking Linked to Less Depression in Women

 

I feed my coffee addiction and my sweet tooth at a local coffee house that roasts their own coffee.  One of their three locations is 3/4 of a mile up (and I mean really up hill) my street.  San Fransisco Coffee Roasting Company - the outdoor patio even has a wrap around mural on the walls that includes the Golden Gate Bridge and streetcars.  This transplanted Californian loves that as well as their Organic Peru coffee beans or San Fransico blend coffee beans - grind those for a french press please.  

 Oh and make me a double, skinny latte and through in a piece of pumpkin chocolate chip bread - I'll just sit over here and read my book and enjoy the surroundings.  See why it will be hard to cut back on going out for coffee!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...